13.8.09

Ground Rules (A Slight Return)

Hello. Again.

I'm back here on Blogger for the bazillionth time, but with much lowered expectations for myself:

-I don't expect to update this every day. I might. I might go months between entries. I might go minutes. But I will contribute when and what I deem relevant. Or not.

-Not everything will be gold. Nor should the reader expect that there be even obligatory logic in my posts. Maybe some will be funny. Maybe some will be tragic. Maybe some will make absolutely no sense. Perhaps none of those. Don't expect enlightenment.

-And dear reader--I don't assume there will be any at all, so if you've read this far then you've already exponentially overreached any vision I had when starting (again). Thank you.

Have fun. Have a thought. Have nothing. Have or have not.

Wow, that' was pretty enlightened.

Welcome. Back.

No comments:

Post a Comment